Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Really really weird situation does he like me?

I like this guy an recently he has found out that i like him.He flirted immensly with me b4 he knew an know its almost the same but better.Once some guys were makin fun of me, and he sed stop makin fun of her. We often message each other but his internet is down so he cant.He has ben very open 2 me an tells me things like i am having a good/bad day. He sits bside me in one of my cles in in the next 2 cles i catch him starin at me.We went on a field trip an i rememeber holdin his gaze for a really long time really close an it so intense i guess dat i forgot wat had happened an i cant remebr anything but the rain dat happened 2 be sprinkling.My contacts were bothering me 2 an im really social an energetic so its are to c me NOT running around my friends. I was isolated rubbing my eyes agitatedly an he poked me in the stomach an made me giggle so he did it again. He has done this twice b4.I caught him standing bside me starin at me so wen i turned 2 meet his gaze he turned his head

No comments:

Post a Comment