Thursday, August 11, 2011

Which guitar should i get for around $500?

Which guitar would you recommend me to buy for around $500 give or take $50? I have an Ibanez RG350DX right now and i hate it. I like it for soloing but for power chords it sucks with stock pickups. Alos with the tremolo it never stays in tune. I was looking at a 56 Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop but some say the P-90's aren't good for metal. I was also looking at the Schecter Hellraiser with EMG's but i heard it wasn't good clean. I play: pop,rock,hard rock,little metal. Bands I play are: Guns N' Roses, Franz Ferdinand, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Rise Against, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, and Theory of a Deadman and a few more. Which guitar for around $500 should i get? Must be good for soloing, power chords, tapping, okay for shredding, wailing, etc. Please no Fenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment