Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why do men think I'm amazing and are scared shitless of it? ?

why is it that when a guy really likes me, we get close and when we have , right in the heat of pion he will look me straight in the eyes and say "how much he likes me and that I scare him" not just once, but a few times, when we have at different times. "I'm so scared of you" are the exact words. or that "I'm such an amazing women that it scares him" ? ? ? Confuse the hell outta me! ! ! One man ok, an oddity, but over the years everyone of them? They like me so much they get scared so can't stick around? Wthell? I don't get it! Thought we all would want someone amazing In general! Can a man pls yes tell me your logic with this response to someone you think is am amazing woman or during intimacy? And how do I handle it? I always ask "what? Why are you scared of me? " answer "I just am, I'm scared of you"

No comments:

Post a Comment